Some reasons why you should write a post for Being Author Blog:
- Three golden words- Exposure + Social welfare + Self promotion
- Publishing industry is huge, its complexities need to be understood by Authors. An Author/Blogger would do as much good to himself as he does to others when he/she contributes to the knowledge and resources which may help fellow authors via our blog ‘Being Author’.
- Simplify the complexities of the publication and promotion, so that an author can simply understand it, this is what an author is often required to do for his/her fellow author.
- If you are a promoter or a service provider, writing for our blog “Being Author” can be pretty useful in honing your professional skills with the feedback which you will get from the authors.
- You retain the copyright to your article(s) and blog-post(s) published at Being Author. You may gladly get them published in books, journals, magazines, newspapers etc.
- It is not the idea but ‘expression of that idea’ which is of foremost importance. Even if you can’t think of something original to share with readers, you may elaborate upon an already existing idea (with due credit to original thinker).
Every post published on being authors, gets huge exposure because of our fans and followers on social media. we have more than 180K Followers on social media and more than 2000 Blog subscribes whom we send our blog updates daily in their email inbox.
What should be the Content of the blog post:
Dear Writers, you can write about anything related to authors, writing or publishing, or any other write-up which can be a resource for authors and book writers. For example see these posts published on some websites:
- The 4 Tweaks to Writing Truly Original Stories and Characters
- How Many Words Should You Write Per Day?
- Reasons to Break Free from Your Writing Comfort Zone
- Ways to Use Instagram as an Author
- The 5 Basic Elements of an Author Website
Important to NOTE: Please do not submit you book description, book blurb, book excerpt, about the book and also don’t submit your Authors profile (about the author) as guest post, we will not entertain any such post submitted by any guest Author.
6 Important Points to Remember:
- You must not cut copy and paste posts from anywhere (you can publish your own posts published elsewhere on the internet.)
- Original posts are expected to be original but in case you are taking inspiration or picking up content from an already published post then give proper credit to the source.
- Be clear on what you are serving to the readers. Conceptual clarity is expected from the author. It will prove to be helpful while replying to the comments on the post.
- The authors must try to adhere to the theme of the website i.e. ‘Blog for Authors and Book writers’ while writing. Your posts must be relevant for authors and readers.
- The posts must contain 200-1200 words.
- We reserve the right to edit your posts so that it attains its full potential and also adheres to the decorum of the blog.
Simple steps to submit a post at BeingAuthor
- You can simply submit your post in the submission form below or you can email your post(s) to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Give us 7 days time to review your post. You will be duly informed if it gets approved.
- When the post gets published, don’t forget to promote it among your friends on Facebook and Twitter.
Due to SPAMMING we have removed direct submission. please email your guest posts to our email email@example.com
The Being Author team looks forward to your creations, ideas, and suggestions. Come forward with perspective which makes the Book publishing and promotion simple for the authors.