Tells how important solid research is for any novel of any genre.
Everything an author needs to know in order to create their author platform and build . . .
As a writer, it’s one of the key ingredients to being successful, whether you’re article . . .
Being an indie can be hard. Very hard. Take it from me; I’m one. Here are some . . .
In this article, you can have plenty of useful information regarding the sale increase. You . . .
To make people read my book and let them decide if it was worth their . . .
If you have good prose and the right cover to match the genre, and finally, . . .
Procrastination was called the ‘thief of time’ more than 300 years ago by the English . . .
15 percent of your success comes from your technical skill. The other 85% comes from . . .
Few tips and hints for novice writers
VISUAL POWER FOR EFFICIENT PROMOTION
A unique romance series introducing you to a pseudo family formed from unfortunate circumstances with . . .
Do you ever struggle with your characters because you can’t see them or talk to . . .
The plot of Puzzle of Death has more turns than a coiled rattlesnake. There’s a . . .
Born with a rare, unusual gift, sentenced to death, encouraged by a priest to write! . . .
Inspirational and diverse immigrant stories come to life in American Voices.
Loving Nick again was easy until I had to tell him about Emma.
Self-assessment tools and career advice to guide you on the path to finding fulfilling work